My client, a growing West of Ireland based Financial Brokerage are seeking to hire a Financial Administrator to join their team. This position is based on site in their office in Parkmore and will report to the General Manager.
- Assisting with the management of the day-to-day running of the office.
- Assist with managing cases on behalf of the sales reps and managing new business pipeline in accordance with various industry online systems.
- Process applications received on behalf of customers and new business introducers.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and providing excellent customer service to both customers and new business introducers.
- Gathering, analysing, and interpreting financial data.
- Maintaining filing systems and databases and customer communication strategies.
- Other items as directed by the office manager.
- Previous finance experience in banking/ forecourt finance is desired but not essential.
- APA Qualification is desirable
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft office
- Good phone manner and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Efficiency with ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
For further information please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org