Key Account Manager
£200-350 per day DOE
CPL Life Sciences are partnering with a leading pharmaceutical business to recruit for a Key Account Manager to help develop and build new relationships across the South-West region for their Ophthalmology portfolio. The position will help the business grow their portfolio within the area and assist in achieving the local sales targets.
Experience with secondary care is an essential for this role.
Key responsibilities shall include:
• Grow the portfolio and sales across the south-west region
• Be a leading part of the region achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Execute account plans in line with the brand and product strategy
• Ensure products are well understood
• Increase awareness and availability of et products
• Establish strong stakeholder relationships to maximise sales growth
• Promote the relevant product to HCP’s within the relevant therapy area
• Engage with and utilise digital touchpoints across the range of channels available
• Work within ABPI code of practice and company policy and procedures
If you have KAM experience within a pharmaceutical setting and have access to travel in/around the South-West then please apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.