Role : Senior Financial Advisor
My client, a well-established Mortgage & Financial Services Brokerage based in Dublin city centre are now looking to add an experienced Senior Financial Advisor to their team.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and self-motivated and hold previous experience in a similar position. Strong base salary and commission on offer, benefits and a hybrid model (ideally) or remote for the right candidate.
Career progression? yes, also on offer and with a company that can provide a long-term career path.
Due to the size and reputation of this firm, there is an existing client base ready to be serviced, along with regular leads provided from other areas of the business.
- Meeting with existing and new clients and taking from initial meeting through the financial planning process
- Identify needs and opportunities for new business through the implementation phase
- Annual client reviews
- Getting the referrals from clients by doing great work for them
- Liaising with sector specialists and other advisors in the firm
- Responding to client communications in a timely manner
Your Experience & Skills:
- Min. QFA qualified
- 3 year’s + experience in a similar role with strong sales experience
- Good technical Life & Pensions knowledge
- Excellent writing and communication abilities and be a strong team player
- You act in your client’s best interest at all times
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Please apply now for immediate consideration.