Senior QC Analyst
Cpl in partnership SK Biotek Ireland are seeking to recruit a Senior Quality Control Analyst to join the QC Department on a permanent basis reporting into the QC Team Lead.
Your main role will encompass testing of raw materials, intermediates, and active pharmaceutical ingredients, in the Quality Control Laboratory. The QC Senior Analyst may also provide in-process analytical support to the manufacturing operations.
- Working as part of a Lean Lab team-based structure
- The role will involve the use of the classical analytical technologies including Raman, FTIR, KF, in addition to a broad range of modern analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, ICP-AES, ICP–MS, and wet chemistry techniques.
- The QC Senior Analyst will also be required to engage and fully participate in daily huddle meetings and short interval control boards.
- The QC Senior analyst is highly motivated, has strong teamwork skills, and comfortable working in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- The QC Senior analyst must have a strong ability to manage their own workload and play an important part in the various sub teams in QC such as Safety, Equipment, Audit Readiness, Investigation writing and technical writing.
- A BSc in Analytical Science, Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in analytical chemistry or quality control is required.
Why choose a career at SK biotek?
A career with purpose and a chance to work with a world-leader in contract development and manufacturing in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organisation. Here at SK biotek Ireland, we believe we enhance patient’s lives and we need you! It reminds each one of us that what we do matters, and our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’ - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By choosing a career with SK biotek Ireland, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives by making what matters for a healthy, happier world.
Other Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus
- Share Purchase Scheme
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance and additional enhanced health benefits
- 23.5 day’s annual leave plus 3 company days increased after 5 years of service
- Further Education Support
- Recognition Program
- Flexible working hours for non-shift roles
- 36-hour week
- Subsidised Canteen
- Sports & Social
- Working with people who are experts in their field