Cpl Marketing Recruitment are looking for an ambitious, junior marketer to join a well known Irish agricultural organisation. The successful candidate will build, grow and manage online traffic to the Company's platforms, increase brand awareness and drive engagement online.
*Permanent role, hybrid working.
- Develop content and strategies to drive engagement and increase interaction across assets and social media platforms.
- Help to optimise paid campaigns across all platforms.
- Manage and oversee the daily roll out of content on all social media channels.
- Build on and grow our already strong and existing network of followers on social media, fostering trust and brand loyalty.
- Oversee the creation of content designed to create engagement and grow the community online as well as offline.
- Analyse the data from each platform to evaluate the success of each strategy.
- 2 years of experience working in media or leading online communities.
- Experience in content marketing, content strategy and user experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the constantly evolving social media platforms and media landscapes.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Third Level qualification in marketing or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, A team player is essential.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the attached link. #LI-Hybrid