Our client is currently recruiting German-speaking a Technical support specialist for the IT support team.
- Fluent in German and English both in writing & speaking (C1+ level)
- Understanding Linux program and storage management.
- Interest in technologies, studies with IT and technological subjects.
- 6 months of experience in software technical support within client-driven environment will be an advantage.
- Ability to handle Customer queries through tickets, live chat and voice support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical information clearly.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner via ticketing system, phone call, email and live chat.
- Prioritize and effectively escalate issues to relevant teams for resolution
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Accurately research client issues using designated ticket tracking software
- Eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp4 or EU visa)
- Salary up to €51K
- Relocation package €3.5K to €4K.
- On top of your annual salary 8% bonus for performance
- Intense Training (2-3 months)
- Career Progression opportunities across the globe
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Paid Holidays
- So on…
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your CV now to Seol.firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.