HR & Payroll Supervisor – Dublin City Centre (Hybrid) – Permanent – Educational Sector
The successful candidate will support the HR Services Manager in delivering a comprehensive administrative support service for all aspects of Employee pay, set-up, administration of leaves and benefits and manage the complete Employee life cycle. The role will also supervise and train the Employee Services team to deliver HR & Payroll Administrative services to agreed standards of quality and customer service levels and resolve escalated issues and complaints for the Team.
· Train teams to maximise performance by designing and delivering effective coaching sessions to improve quality, service levels and turnaround results.
· Run reports from HR systems and analyse data to identify issues.
· Oversee and quality check requests received, and data processed by your Team. Responsible for ensuring all data issues are reviewed and corrected before final handover to Payroll.
· Support HR Services Manager to forecast your team’s Annual activity using data to build insights into busy periods.
· Work with Manager and Payroll to set payroll and handover deadlines for the year and their communication.
· Forge strong and positive relationships and negotiate better ways of working with key internal (Service Centre, Payroll, Pensions, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Promotions & Probations) and external (School & Dept Admins & Managers) Stakeholders.
· Provide advice to peers and customers on HR & Payroll related matters e:g increments, processes, deadlines etc
· At least 5 years’ experience working in a very busy high transactional HR / Payroll Operations, Administration or Processing Capacity
· At least 2 years' experience working as a HR Supervisor/Coordinator/People Manager - essential
· Excellent IT skills with a high level of competency in Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel
· Strong working knowledge of Core HR & Core Pay – essential
· Experience in running and manipulating data; experience in reporting and using reports to validate and check data
· Excellent people management / mentoring skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail – an ability to do checks & reviews, carry out tasks and record information swiftly and accurately
· Strong Numerical & Analytical skills with experience working with pay calculations
· Excellent Analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Exceptional planning and organisational skills — ability to manage high volumes, multiple tasks with differing deadlines
For more information or a confidential chat, please email your CV to leanne.dav[email protected]