Office Operations Administrator
Are you an experienced office & operations administrator with a solid mix of exposure in customer operations, financial administration & related office support duties? Our client, a long established & well known Limerick city based company are now, due to an upcoming retirement, looking to hire a new member of their operations team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to further develop their career & gain excellent further experience with one of the most reputable & long established employers in the city if you're interested, please apply!
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will cover a range of duties including dealing with customer enquiries about their services, resolving queries, preparing price quotations, following up on unpaid invoices, reconciliations of payments & providing general banking/financial support to the accounts team.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a broad-based office administration role.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification in administration, business studies or similar would be an advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Full & clean driving license as the successful candidate will have to use a work vehicle as part of their daily duties.
- This role will have a daily physical element to it so applicants must be physically fit & able.
This position is a permanent role with salary depending on candidate skills & experience but expected to range up to approx. 35k with potential to earn up to approx. 10k overtime if desired.
Hours of work are 10-6pm but will include weekend work of on average 3 weekends out of 4 with 2 days off mid-week.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying, or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Orlaigh Fitzgerald -Quinn in CPL Limerick on 085 8017135 or email your CV to email@example.com.