On behalf of their Client, Kenny-Whelan are hiring a Senior Financial Analyst
for the Cork area for one of its Global Life Science companies in Cork.
Contact: Carmel Synnott on email : [email protected] or call on 087 7422268
Profile of Role:
This exciting role will include implementing and maintaining Business Systems, Business partnering with all Departments within the Company’s site, and with Finance Departments of other affiliates.
Lead and support the preparation of Actual Quarterly management Reports in conjunction with other finance team members delivering Quarterly End reports accurately and on time.
• Reporting - Timely, effective and accurate operations Dashboards, reporting of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) etc.
• Compliance – Maintain strong internal controls to ensure excellent Audit results – Internal, External and Sarbanes Oxley. Own key SOX areas on the site.
• Lead and support the site Absorption, Spend, Headcount and CAPEX control processes working with the site to deliver on its commitments, liaising with global finance partners to obtain global approval where required and to report and provide commentary.
• Support the Annual Standard Costing update for the products on site and reporting into Corporate Finance.
• Participate in and lead various site initiatives and cross-functional teams as directed by the Senior Finance Manager.
• Actively participate in Finance team’s Kaizan / Continuous Improvement processes.
• Manage operating expenses for the Site Operations and support cost centres
• Support in the preparation of Annual Business Plans and Quarterly Updates to Business Plan, for the site and reporting to Corporate Finance
• Develop an understanding of financial reports and tools provided within SAP, and utilize this knowledge by providing management with financial information on an ad-hoc basis.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• A recognised Professional Accountancy qualification
• A minimum of 3 years of finance experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable.
• Previous Supply Chain or Pharma Commercial experience preferred.
• Experience working in a Sarbanes Oxley environment or with previous internal/external audit experience
• SAP and Cost Accounting knowledge is an asset
• Team player with an ability to work independently
• Strong organizational abilities and a hands-on mentality
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to [email protected]