This is a unique opportunity for an experienced project Management Officer to Support UK based team responsible for major projects with budget of $30m!
- Administrative management of project budget, necessary reconciliations and third party invoice management
- Contract management for third party project managers, business analysts, testers and other preferred suppliers (including resource allocation, onboarding and off-boarding of resources and timesheet management)
- RAID management, gathering of analyses and reports, supporting of planning activities
- Management of all related information and reporting (consolidation of related reports, management of spreadsheet data, preparation of reports for stakeholders)
- 5+ years of professional experience in project management office or equivalent
- University education (completed Bachelor's or Master's degree)
- Expert working knowledge of Excel and proficiency with MS Office package
- Experience managing project budget
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, coordination and organization skills
- Knowledge of PM methodology
- C1 English proficiency (speaking & writing)
- Experience with project management platforms is nice to have
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Performance Annual Bonus up to 10%
- Extra Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Leave
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours and option to work from home
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Fully paid or compensated overtime
- MultiSport card
- Language courses
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.