Our client is a world class provider of personalized marketing solutions. They offer high value/low cost branded marketing products to small and medium businesses through multiple channels, with low minimum order quantities and high levels of customer care.
- Calling existing customers and generating increased sales
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
- Ensure customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line
- Achieve weekly individual sales targets
What we look for:
- Must be fluent in the required language - GERMAN
- Previous experience in a customer service role is highly desirable but full and ongoing coaching and support will be given
What's in for you:
- Working hours: M-F, 8am - 4.30pm; Friday 8am-4pm
- Salary 25000 plus comission
- Permanent contract
- Career progression
- Great benefits package
- Relocation allowance if outside of Ireland
If you are interested in this role or confident to speak with me about other roles, please send me a direct email to [email protected] or apply through this link.
Why Apply Through Cpl?
- We will help you refine your search and present you with the most relevant opportunities that maybe are not advertised elsewhere.
- We will help you update your CV, prepare for job interviews and educate you on specific market insights.
- We have strong relationships with hiring managers and can get your CV in front of the right person rather than getting lost in an inbox of applications