My client who are a leading Manufacturing company based in West Cork ,offer tailored engineering services for the design, manufacture and testing of precision mechanical components and assemblies. They are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner with 1 to 3 years’ experience on multi axis, multi spindle lathes and is proficient in setting, machining and programming. The successful candidate would ideally:
- Be apprentice trained
- Have a good knowledge of Fanuc controls
- Be competent working to tolerance of 5-10 microns
- Capable of programming directly at the machine and using machine variables
- Be comfortable working in a small batch/short production environment involving frequent programming and setting
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings
- Be familiar with AS9100 and/or ISO13485 quality standards
Applicants will require a strong work ethic, good communication skills, an ability to work safely on their own initiative, and a sound understanding of customer priorities. We are a team based, people focused organisation with a drive towards continuous improvement and teamwork.
On offer is a permanent position within a strong company.
Pension scheme of up to 10% with 1.25% employer contribution.
LAYA Healthcare cash plan funded by the Company
Company Profit related Bonus Scheme
For more information please call Christina Keating on 0214944872 or email [email protected]