My client is Ireland’s leading environmental services company. The company provides a comprehensive range of energy, waste and water solutions and are dedicated to carbon reduction, protecting the environment, and building the circular economy.
Company offers all employees an enhanced benefits package as standard which includes full VHI cover, pension, and education assistance.
Overview of the role:
To manage the project execution from letter of intent until final account completion having responsibility for all logistical, contractual, financial, commercial, and technical aspects of the project with a focus on safely delivering first-class projects on time, & within budget whilst maintaining a strong working relationship with our customers.
· Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of the contract for all assigned projects
· Take ownership of projects and project issues
· Build and maintain good working relationship with the Client, execution team and partners
· Liaising closely with Senior Managers during the execution of the project
· Managing the project procurement within defined budgets and project completion programme
· Ensuring that all the necessary documentation (e.g. signed subcontracts, bonds etc) is in place for all major subcontractors/suppliers
· Thorough monitoring and control of the project and adherence to the project programme
· Ensure payment applications are submitted in accordance with the terms of the contract
· Manage the contract cash flow paying particular attention to the credit terms negotiated with major suppliers/subcontractors
· Prepare accurate and timely financial information, in particular monthly Contract Financial Reports and budgets/forecasts.
· Preparation of final accounts and contract claims
· Optimise the project margin whilst minimising any risk or exposure to the Company
· Anticipate risks and manage opportunities
· Apply procedures in place related to contract execution
· Liaise with H&S Manager to ensure that all H&S requirements are satisfied
· Manage the Project Team both on and off site to ensure that they are motivated and fully understand what is expected of them. Within this duty, where possible and appropriate, work should be delegated whilst control is always maintained
· Relevant post qualification experience.
· An appropriate engineering qualification or equivalent experience
· Experience in the execution of M&E or Civil engineering projects.
· Ability to work on own initiative and stamp authority on projects
· Strong IT skills including MS Project
· Good organisational and time management skills
· Strong communication skills
Interview takes place immediately.
Excellent career building opportunity to progress within the various pillars of this organisation.
To apply send your cv in confidence to Anna@techskills.ie.