Our partner is Croatian leading company in distribution, consulting, production and integration of solutions and software's in Security & Safety industry.
Our mission is to accomplish a leading role in the technical security industry of South and Southeast Europe by permanent new knowledge and technologies adoption, while - taking insight into consumer needs and working closely with our customers and partners - building a system of relationships with protection of life and property along with quality of life and work improvement being the primary target.
In short, WE CARE ABOUT SECURITY.
It's the chance for You to collaborate with professional and passionate people, to be a part of the international company with branch offices in 10 countries in SEE, with great experience and references in new technologies and innovations.
In order to expand our sales in Hungary, we are looking for Sales representative with following major responsibilities:
- sales of security equipment;
- offering optimal security solutions;
- distributor network development;
- cooperation and contacts with customers on a daily basis - maintaining good relationship with existing customers and searching for new customers (contacting, presentations, negotiations);
- research and market analysis;
- sales plan/action preparation, reports related to sale;
- customers sales and technical support;
- participation in marketing and sales projects.
We will be happy to receive your CV if you are positive, initiative, team-oriented and open-minded and you meet the following job requirements:
- at least 3 years of previous experience on similar position in Security&Safety business (technical protection);
- knowledge of video surveillance, intrusion, access control and intercoms;
- fluency in English (B2 level);
- driving licence;
- computer knowledge of MS Office and internet;
- financial knowledge and analytical capabilities;
- availability for business trips (visit business partners);
- excellent sales, communication, listening, presentation and negotiation skills;
- high degree of responsibility, persistence, flexibility and proactivity;
- affinity to new technologies and ability to execute corporate goals;
- high level of work ethics and honesty;
It is really important to us that our employees are proactive and responsible, focused on results, and have excellent collaboration with colleagues and partners. We expect from them to constantly learn and explore new opportunities in their field of work and above all to enjoy themselves by doing so.
We are offering:
- Performance incentives, depending on the outcome of the company and personal results;
- Company car (also for private use)
- Opportunities for professional development and permanent trainings;
- Cooperation with a professional and dynamic team;
- Friendly and collaborative working atmosphere.