Cpl's Q4 2017 Employment Monitor revealed that the majority of Irish workers are happy in their jobs. When asked if they had any complaints about their boss almost half responded 'no complaints', while over 90% of workers stated they would still work, even if they had no financial constraints.
You can read the full report below, which includes employment market analysis from Ronan Lyons, Assistant Professor of Economics at Trinity College Dublin and other findings, including:
- Over 1/2 of Irish workers wouldn't interview for a company with bad online reviews
- 67% of employees feel overqualified in their job
- Over 1/3 of employees are now working flexible hours
The information presented in the Cpl Employment Market Monitor is based on two main sources:
- Cpl's Job Index - the number of new roles by category registered with Cpl month-on-month
- Cpl's Sentiment Survey - feedback from jobseekers registered with Cpl, and employers nationwide