Public Affairs Lead
*** Please note that this is a 12-month fixed-term opportunity (maternity cover) ***
The Public Affairs Lead role is a great opportunity for an experienced Public/Government Affairs professional to gain experience within one of the pharmaceutical industry’s leading organisations.
As the Public Affairs Lead, you will be:
• Providing your expertise and strategic input into projects across both Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy.
• Developing & executing public affairs strategies.
• Leading all interactions with policymakers and patient groups.
• Liaising directly with key stakeholders and acting as the voice of the external stakeholder across the wider organisation.
To qualify for this role, applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Proven experience in Public/Government Affairs – from an in-house or agency environment within the Life Sciences industry.
• Experience of developing and delivering Public Affairs strategies.
• Strong networking & influencing skills, ideally with a network of contacts across Westminster and Whitehall.
• The ability to work cross-functionally with both UK and Global teams.
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Natalie Robson via email on [email protected]
Please also note we have a bonus referral scheme in place, should we place someone that you recommend to us so please do also share these details within your network – Further information on this can be provided.