Cpl are urgently recruiting a Quality/Projects Administrator for our Utilities client based in Cork
- Duration: 12 months
- Salary: Negotiable
- Full time: Mon- Fri
- Hybrid Role*
- Report directly to the Project Information Lead and assist with the management of all project information from.
- Maintain and build relationships in the Project Services team.
- Collate required Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing records, drawings, and reports from the field.
- Liaise with the finance departments once relevant documents are delivered
- Assist the quality assurance processes for engineering information across a number of disparate systems including Sharepoint, Maximo and Meridian - Drawing Management System.
- Minimum third level qualification of Level 7 in a relevant degree
- Minimum three years’ experience in a relevant sector
- Background rooted in Engineering/Quality Assurance/Utilities would be very beneficial
- Have excellent analytical skills and be able to identify and analyse problems and potential improvements, and propose and implement solutions
- Document Controller experience would be a bonus
If you would be interested in applying for this position please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org