CPL are hiring a Team Administrator to join a well-established law firm based in Dublin 2 on a full-time, permanent basis.
This role is 100% office-based due to the duties within the role.
The successful candidate will have a good attitude, excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm to learn and develop their career.
- IT literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Has good initiative
Roles & responsibilities -
- Completing administrative duties as required by the team - providing administrative and secretarial support where necessary
- Printing, scanning and photocopying of e-mails and documentation
- Creating new folders and ensuring correct folder labels are applied
- Assisting with stationary management
- Assisting with meeting arrangements, including restaurant bookings, in-house room bookings and IT requirements
- Answering telephones and handling conversations in a professional manner