Overview of the position:
The Business Development Manager will drive sales and support the strategic growth of an ongoing project focused on the development of technology solutions to support and enhance smarter ageing.
The potential candidate will be required to enter new sales territory to commercialise a newly developed application in the area of Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) solutions, in a proactive and professional manner.
The successful candidate will work closely with the project and management team in determining the growth strategy and determining how best to position the business across the UK and Irish market.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients and potential relationships.
- Generating new business through networking opportunities, client visits, marketing, and social media.
- Delivering and converting new business leads in the sales pipeline.
- Highly conscious of developments within the remit of the role to be able to commercially exploit opportunities as they arise.
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately.
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets as set out.
- Minimum of 2 years Business Development experience in forming strategic partnerships and relationships to include client visits and field sales etc.
- Previous experience in pitching business to all levels of management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Full proficiency in IT systems
- Positive, collaborative, can do attitude with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- Clinical background preferred but not essential
Why Work for Servisource?
- Attractive bonus structure
- Career development opportunities
- Training and professional coaching programmes
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Annual Leave Entitlements with the ability to purchase additional
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Save with Savvi Credit Union
- Banking at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Travel Pass
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments
- Zevo Health our Wellness Partner
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vibrant Sports and Social Club
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV to Lisa Russell at Lrussell@servisource.ie quoting the job reference number JO-2206-495557 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*