Field Sales Representative
33k Basic - OTE €41,250
We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
The employee incentives division of this Market-leading gift card brand in Ireland and the UK works with thousands of clients annually to reward employees, helps businesses introduce and manage its cycle to work initiative Cyclescheme, and helps employees to plan for the busy holiday season with Christmas Club, where employees can allocate funds monthly.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced field sales representative to prospect for new corporate business, nurture existing clients and cross-sell our suite of products. The individual will be allocated an account base of ‘Key accounts’ for our top corporate clients. They will be responsible for managing their accounts, processing their orders and developing the relationship. The individual will be responsible for prospecting and securing new business development and growing the business
•To achieve agreed sales targets
•Manage an account database, process their orders, develop the business relationship, and cross sell our suite of product and services.
•Prospect and secure new business, meeting the KPI’s set by the company in this area.
•Presenting in person and online to the employees of our clients.
•Attend networking events, Cyclescheme roadshows and represent One4all Rewards at any exhibitions or sponsorships we have in place.
•Meet potential new and existing clients ‘on the road’ in person and virtually to sell and promote our products and services.
•Entry of corporate orders onto the sales processing systems.
•In-bound/outbound telesales call handing
•Processing gift card replacements and credit note requests.
•Processing orders and handling queries for Cyclescheme Ireland clients.
•Undertake any other duties that may be required.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Strong sales/ key account management experience required.
• Experiencing achieving sales targets.
• Effective journey planning and time management skills
• Experience in new business development /prospecting and onboarding new customers
• Client focused
• Pro-active /Problem solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal English.
• Good administrative skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good organizational skills.
• Team player but can work independently.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Valid driving license.
• Good administrative and IT skills.
• Experience achieving sales targets.
• Client focused.
• Confident and ability to articulate and present the One4all suite to potential new and existing clients.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced working environment.
• Third level education desired but not essential.
For further information please contact me on CAROLINE,SCOTT@CPL.IE