Occupational Therapist – Roscommon
Occupational Therapist – Adult Services – Roscommon
Occupational Therapist, basic grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, for a new opportunity based in Roscommon town.
The purpose of this role is to work with a diverse population of adults and older persons, supporting OT adult services in Roscommon.
· Working as part of the Occupational Therapy team supporting OT adult services in a primary care setting
· Complete assessment and intervention for adults and older persons
· Conduct home visits around Roscommon and surrounding areas
· A recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist with CORU registration
· Adult services/older persons experience desired
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Professional approach to work
· A full driver’s licence and access to own vehicle is essential
This is an excellent opportunity and will involve a contract of a minimum 6 months.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Jessie for more information on 087 333 2120.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more occupational therapy jobs