Cpl is working in partnership with global leading distribution business to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to join their successful team in Armagh, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Regional HR Manager to provide a day-to-day operational HR service supporting three businesses within this group.
This is an exciting time to join the team with opportunities to contribute to the overall people plans and gain experience in a busy and commercially focused business.
· Providing assistance to line managers in managing absence, change management, disciplinary issues, and grievances.
· Support team members with people related queries.
· Support line managers to manage employee relations issues with line management and promote a harmonious working environment.
· Assist with recruitment and talent attraction across a number of business areas up to and including first line management.
· Contribute to the development, implementation and review of Human Resources policies systems, and procedures in line with legislative changes and best practice.
· Ensure adequate induction training is in place within each business for all new employees to enhance the employee experience.
· With support from the Regional HR Manager develop and deliver a suite of first line manager training to support effective people management.
· Support the management team as appropriate with agreed methods of communication/ information and consultation arrangements.
· Ensure internal communication platforms are maintained and encourage line managers to communicate with employees and vice versa.
· Support and advise the HR Shared service team with monthly payroll and HR system maintenance.
Qualifications & Skills Required
· CIPD qualified - Minimum Graduate Level
· 2+ years’ experience of working in a HR support capacity in a fast-paced environment.
· Recent knowledge of NI employment legislation and an understanding of ROI legislation may be an advantage.
· Working knowledge of a HR Database and reporting systems.
· Experience in a HR position within a multi-site environment.
· Clean Driver’s license with the ability to move between sites is essential
What’s on offer?
· An attractive salary – Negotiable depending on experience
· Holidays - 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) with an option to buy up to 5 days PA
· Hybrid working options
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay*
· Company sick pay scheme
· Sharesave Scheme
· Personal Pension Contributions
· Health Savings Plan
· Life Assurance