Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
We’re proud to be working with one of the fastest growing tech companies here in Northern Ireland, who are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer (.Net) to join them in a remote capacity and join their self-organizing, cross-functional team.
Working remotely across North America and the UK, my client has developed a scientific platform that helps companies identify potential customers and partners based on their research interests, publications, and other scientific activities. My client also offers data analytics and visualization tools that allow companies to analyse research trends, identify key opinion leaders, and assess the potential impact of scientific discoveries.
As a key member of the engineering team, you’ll be an active participant during technical decisions and discussions, as well as developing new features to add to the core platform, such as developing new ways to analyse data, building new search optimisations and features.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
· 3+ years of experience using C# and .Net
· Experience with cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies and development practices
· Attractive base salary
· WFH allowance of £750 every 2 years to set up/upgrade your home office space
· Personal Development Allowance each year
· Private health care
· Fully flexible working
· Pension contribution
· Excellent IT kit and tool
If you’re interested in hearing more about this brilliant opportunity, please reach out to Steven Weir for more information!