HR Business Partner
• Policy development and documentation.
• Employee Relations management/ resolution of grievance and disciplinary issues in line with company policy.
• Provides HR solutions, which will support the attainment of the business/strategic objectives.
• Communication to clients, both internally and externally, regarding many different issues which directly effect employees and the business overall.
• Ensure maintenance of all necessary documentation, records and files to ensure compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
• Ensure administration of HR department is accurate and efficient to deliver desired results.
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow HR team members.
• Collaborates on key initiatives, projects, and partners to assist in development of HR organisational programs.
• Work with HR team to deliver short and long term HR strategy.
• Assisting the Managing Director with information requests from internal customers when required.
• Assisting in any changes to employment terms.
• Delivery of accurate and timely information for payroll.
• Monthly absence, turnover, headcount reports.
• Ad hoc projects as requested.
• Excellent client facing skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Pleasant and approachable demeanour
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to prioritize and ensure completion of tasks
• Proactive approach
• Flexible work attitude
• Confidential and diplomatic manner
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5+ years HR and recruiting experience
• Strong knowledge of employment law
• Previous employee relations experience
• Payroll experience desirable