About our Client:
A multinational company with American background in the healthcare industry. In their Service Center they are looking for an experienced professionals from the field of Order-to-Cash to join their team of Operational Experts.
Location: Budapest 13th district
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Demonstrated understanding of O2C world: billing – collection – cash application
• Resolve issues that may arrive in relation to above mentioned process
• Demonstrated capability to train, support, coach the AR/Collection specialists
• Oversee finance processes for multiple countries
• Ensures that processes are performed in required quality keeping the deadlines
• Coordination, issue resolution
• Strong teamwork and ability of coordination, systematic work, prioritization and independency in decision making
• Strong cooperation with the transactional service provider
• Communication and cooperation with local team
• Close cooperation with the Global Process Owners
• Motivation and willingness to harness the opportunity of shaping future routines and processes of a currently evolving organization undergoing a full-scale Finance Transformation Project, through:
o Process optimization, standardization, automation
o Implementation and further enhancement of control processes
o Active participation in new projects (new entity process migration, system migration, legal merges)
o Contribution to the testing and implementation of new systems/processes as required
o Quality control and supervision of AR/Collection specialist’s work
• Manage Stakeholder requests in a prompt fashion, prepare and present KPIs on a periodic basis
• Key contact for internal and external Audit requests
• Work together with peer COEs (Center of Excellence functions) to further exploit possible synergies
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the field of Order to Cash
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing in Czech or Polish or Serbian or Slovakian or Slovenian or Croatian AND English is required.
- Ability to work with data, prepare reports, work with management and discuss operational / process related matters.
- Must have strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Order-to-Cash to join our team of Operational Experts.
What we offer:
- Yearly bonus
- Home office opportunity
- inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others