Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive
Working Hours: Full time
Contract Length: 18 Months
Flexibility: Hybrid role (2 days in Camberley Office)
Are you experienced within the Regulatory Affairs maker and on the look out for a new senior position? Look no further as CPL Life sciences are working with a well established company who specialise in generics pharmaceuticals and biosimilars.
Requirements of the role
- Experience performing medicinal product regulatory activities (lifecycle maintenance and/or new MA applications)
- Experience working with CMC elements of a product dossier
- Demonstrated ability to drive regulatory activities in order to meet Health Authority deadlines and business needs Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and work cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, adapting and changing priorities when required
- Degree in BSc Life sciences is desirable
- Experience working with CMC elements of a product dossier.
If this role is of interest and you would like to find out more information, please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected]