I am currently recruiting enthusiastic and energetic Danish speaking professionals for a leading popular social media platform.
You will be working for a leading global professional services company based in Dublin, Ireland that is supporting a favourite social media company, well-known for their image sharing and save enabling features, drive the rollout of their unique digital marketing advertising solution to the EU Market.
What is the Job?
As the Account Manager, you will work with with small to medium and large-sized businesses and show them how they can build brand awareness and increase product sales by using unique digital marketing advertising solutions and analytics.
Once they are on-board, you will be working with them collaboratively to make sure it makes a significant difference as part of their digital campaigns by teaching them all the tools and features that the platform has to offer!
- Managing account/clients, both new and existing
- Retaining and growing revenue within your accounts
- Gaining an understanding of partners business goals and turning data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Managing a large number of campaigns maintaining relationships with advertisers to ensure they are meeting their objectives
- Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend Danish and English language
- Have worked in a client facing role for 9-12 months, or digital marketing, or social media, or sales environment
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why should you apply for this role?
- Competitive salary and Bonus structure - €44,000 OTE
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities due to fast-growth and expansion
- A friendly, unique and diverse multicultural team that fosters a positive, high-performing and celebratory team environment
- A central office in Dublin, City-Centre with facilities and amenities that you can go back to when the world goes back to normal
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare from day one
- Pension contributions and Share options
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity or just a confidential chat about current openings for Danish speakers in Dublin, please submit your CV through the link provided.