Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist (NAM)
Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist (NAM) to join their finance team in a large multinational company based in Cork. The successful candidate will report into the AR Team Lead Collections Specialist and will be responsible for collections in the NAM region.
· Perform the day-to-day shared services collections function within the defined process standards.
· Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets as assigned by management and prioritising the collection of debt within the AR ledger.
· Responsible for recording and following up on disputes.
· Resolve disputes by working with internal teams and/or the customer to verify information.
· Work closely with the Credit Team to follow the guidelines outlined in the Credit Policy.
· Responsible for preparing detailed Aged Debt SOX.
· Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
· Occasional travel may be required.
· 2+ years’ experience in similar positions.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Previous experience in fast paced multinational environments.
· Experience in Shared Service Center is an advantage.
· Oracle experience is an advantage.
· Fluent both written and spoken English. Any other additional languages will be an advantage.