We are working with a company that works in the heart of the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their Cash Applications team in Belfast.
This role is suited to someone with experience in a finance environment with knowledge of bank reconciliations and transactional volume processing.
Responsibilities will include
- Responsible for the allocation of all incoming multi-currency payments to the AR ledger
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts into the Oracle AR sub-ledger
- Resolve all questions and queries relating to cash receipts
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes, and procedures
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines
- Work with IT to ensure new business is integrated into AR and to ensure AR development requirements are met
- Experience in a finance environment with knowledge of bank reconciliations and transactional processing
- Experience of applying receipts to client accounts
- Experience of answering client queries interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Skilled in the use of Excel and reporting packages such as Discoverer/ORBIT
- Experience of processing in a controls environment and evidence of controls process improvement
- Skilled in ERP applications such as Oracle AR, SAP or JDE
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach on 02890725622