My client, a Co. Galway based Accountancy Practice & Outsourcing organisation seeks to hire a new Qualified Accountant to join their team. Reporting to the Managing Partner, you will be responsible for both audit and non-audit engagements for a portfolio of clients, from large corporates, SME and sole traders. This is a permanent role, which has arisen due to the business doubling in size over the past two years, with further ongoing growth occurring daily. This is an excellent position for a qualified accountant to grow their career, learn from a leader who has placed 1st in Ireland in accountancy exams. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package, plus pension, plus extra benefits, as well as flexi time, on a hybrid basis.
· Managing a portfolio of audit and non-audit clients
· Preform statutory audit, from planning to completion stage.
· Preparation of accounts and financial statements.
· Liaising with clients to obtain relevant information and to resolve any audit queries.
· Organise work in accordance with engagement plan.
· Design and implementation of audit plan.
· Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships.
· Responsible for developing and mentoring of trainees.
· Qualified accountant
· Experience in audit engagements
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong technical competence
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice.
For more information, please contact [email protected]