Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We're building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. We're also committed to keeping this community safe. I
In order to do that we are currently looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing office in Dublin and deliver high-quality results and service for the European Market.
- Act as a "bridge" between internal & external customers and Ads Integrity Team
- Collect customer experiences and address their issues and concerns
- Execute quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to deliver insight into customer's opinion to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with other departments to respond immediately to relevant service-related needs.
- German on a native level + fluency in English
- Minimum 1 year in a busy customer service environment and high attention to details
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Ability to evaluate content of advertisements by referring to Ads Review Guidelines and Desktop Procedure, strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines
- Willingness to work shifts,
This is a permanent contract with solid basic salary + performance bonus + benefits + market leading training. Amazing, supportive culture and career development opportunities.