Application Support Analyst (2 year contract)
Hybrid (combination of office & remote working)
At CPL NI Tech, we are very happy to be partnering with a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
They have a powerful commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, and are working hard to create an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work. They know that to excel, we must nurture an environment where our people feel they belong. .
IT Service Management
The IT Service Management team is accountable for maintaining, and upgrading current infrastructure and applications. This includes responsibility for waterfall delivery as well as build and run activities for infrastructure and application projects, and is responsible for process improvement whilst ensuring service management is efficient and reliable.
What you will do
As an Application Support Analyst, you will be a part of a global 3rd line application support team providing 24/5 support for the firms Enterprise Document Management System. You will also be responsible for implementing the strategy, design, project transition, BAU operations and continual service improvement processes within the IT Service Management Dept.
The DMS team play a pivotal role in ensuring the integrity and health of the documentation, data and knowledge within A&O by regularly managing, maintaining and updating the technology solutions that support the various DMS ecosystems.
The role involves:
· Document Management: iManage Work DMS 9x\10.3 support, maintenance and administration of the iManage DMS service for 7000+ users in the firm
· Support, maintenance and administration of client-side iManage, running on 7000+ laptop/desktop devices, along with MS Office add-in and mobile client for iOS and iPadOS.
· Search technologies: iManage RAVN 10
· Support of the RBRO toolset used for the migration of data (import/export/migration)
· Support for cloud/SaaS hosted instances of iManage
· Scanning and conversion technologies: Kofax Capture 11, VRS 5.1, 3Heights DocumentConverter 6.5;
· Knowledge applications: iManage Insight; Lexsoft T3;
· DMS Governance applications: iManage Govern IRM, SPM, Threat Manager
· SQL Server database and query 2016, 2012
· Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 infrastructure
· Monitoring Tools: PRTG\Elastic\Aternity;
· End-to-end ownership of incidents, ensuring accurate and timely updates are maintained
· Maintaining and optimising applications and infrastructure;
· Keeping within operational targets; i.e. ‘problem record’ targets; ‘age of incident’ targets; and ‘backup assurance’.
What you will have
· IT experience in a 3rd-line Application Support role supporting the technologies listed.
· Proven track record in providing technical leadership and supporting enterprise-wide solutions.
· Knowledge of T-SQL with a background of scripting updates and queries
· Experience troubleshooting and configuring Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 and networking technologies
· Knowledge and experience of ITIL and Change management processes
· Knowledge and experience of server and application monitoring tools.
You will stand out if you bring
· Experience of configuring and supporting an enterprise document management system.
· Experience of iManage technologies
· Experience in iManage Work 9.x/10.x plus significant experience of previous versions/products.
· Experience in Kofax Capture Version 11/9.
· Experience of MS Azure or cloud hosted services.
· Experience of creating and running SQL scripts and updates.
· Experience troubleshooting and configuring Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012
· Experience of scripting in PowerShell or Python
· Experience working with REST API, Postman
· Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office 2016 and DMS Integration (VSTO).
· Knowledge of Windows Server Failover Cluster, DFS/DFS-R, AD, Group Policy, IIS.
· Understanding of SAN storage, replication and backup