Assistant PV Compliance & Training Manager – Hertfordshire – Permanent – £45,000
A global generics pharmaceutical client of mine is now in urgent need of an assistant PV compliance and training manager to come and join there busy team in Hertfordshire. The ideal PV compliance and training manager will have 3+ years’ experience working within a PV environment and be willing to get hands on in other areas of the business.
This role is with an urgent start so a little or none notice period would be of benefit.
Essential skills and experience: -
· 3+ years’ experience working in pharmacovigilance
· CAPA management
· Management & maintenance of PSMF
· Assisted with audits and inspections
· Experience of helping to develop SOPs
· Ability to work cross-functionally
· Working on a large portfolio of studies
If you feel that you, or someone you know, would be suitable for the role as a PV compliance and training manager please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.