Business Development Representative (BDR)- SaaS
Our client is focused on digital business transformation by helping companies across the globe to easily automate and digitalize their business processes using our award-winning no-code application development and process automation platform.
About the role:
As a Business Development Representative, you will act as the liaison between the marketing and sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What we’d love from you:
- Fluent English with UKIA market knowledge
- 3 - 4 years of experience in sales - SaaS selling (a must)
- CRM hands-on experience (HubSpot)
- Excellent communication skills
- To be based in the Dublin area
Salary and Schedule
- Monday to Friday - 9 to 5
- Salaries between 40,000 to 60,000 + Commissions. (depending on experience)
- Benefit package
- Quick start date
If you would like to give this job opportunity a shot, please apply using the link below or directly to me at [email protected]
I'm looking forward to reviewing your application!