Supply Chain Team Lead
Supply Chain Department
Little Island API
Ensure correct management of Materials Requirements Plan (MRP) to generate and release POs (using SAP system) respecting the lead-times and minimum order quantities of materials.
Scope of Responsibilities
1. Manage the Materials Requirements Plan (MRP) to generate and release POs (using SAP system) respecting the lead-times and minimum order quantities of the materials.
2. Purchase Order Management through open order reconciliation and rescheduling.
3. Working with Global Procurement to arrange the purchasing of all Raw materials and packaging necessary for the operation of the Little Island API site.
4. Periodic forecasting of future volumes to suppliers.
5. Maintain SMS supplier management system with supply channel information for all materials purchased.
6. Initiate master data update requests for SAP vendor add requests and new part add requests for Little Island site.
7. Develop a strong relationship with all raw material suppliers.
8. Liaise with suppliers through the Operational Support Procurement Group to ensure best value for money, cost effectiveness and inventory levels.
9. Managed the Purchase Material Qualification (PMQ) process for qualification of new sources of supply, through a cross functional team.
10. Liaise closely with Production and Warehouse colleagues to monitor and manage any changes to the production plan.
11. Liaise with warehouse on delivery schedule and co-ordination on deliveries of bulk tankers, drummed solvents and packaging components.
12. Create IDIS on SAP GTS and send to Customs Clearance Agent.
13. Placing POs on Ariba for indirect services/costs for Little Island.
14. Raising PMIRs for any direct purchased materials and following up with suppliers on corrective actions required.
15. SAP Master Data Integrity: maintaining master data for all third party procured items.
16. Responsible for initiation of SAP workflows for direct procured materials.
17. Supporting Hoshin projects and any business improvements identified in terms of SAP BI and BOBJ reporting
18. Ensure cGMP and SOX compliance in Purchasing.
19.Ensuring compliance with Controlled Substance Legislation as defined by the International Narcotics Board (INCB) and the HPRA.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Third Level qualification preferred.
Relevant years experience working in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
SAP experience is key to this role.
Knowledge of cGMP and SOX requirements is essential. Good interpersonal and communication skills required. Experience in working within and leading teams also an advantage.