C&Q Technical Writer
Kenny-Whelan are hiring a C&Q Technical Writer to work on site at one of our Global Life Sciences Companies in Cork.
Contact: Carmel Synnott on email : email@example.com or call on 087 7422268
Profile of the Role:
- The C&Q Tech Writer is responsible for the preparation of C&Q documentation to ensure that all installation and modification to new or existing facilities, equipment, local instruments and utilities is documented correctly and that existing equipment, instruments & utilities operate correctly and remain in a qualified state.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Defining approaches and standards to enable C&Q activities to be carried out consistently and efficiently and in conformance with applicable regulatory expectations (quality, safety and/or environmental) and established industry standards (e.g. ISPE Guidelines etc.)
- Generating / Updating procedures including templates.
- Prepare demolition, mechanical completion, IV, OV documents in accordance with templates.
- Prepare Risk Assessments, Commissioning & Qualification Plans, Verification Plans, Summary Reports and UR Documentation in accordance with templates.
- Ensure all personnel and those executing protocols are adequately trained in C&Q procedures.
- Ensure all commissioning & qualification documentation complies with all relevant local and global corporate procedures.
- Represent C&Q on project teams advising the team on C&Q requirements.
- Assist with C&Q training courses.
- Reviewing engineering C&Q documents and coaching other technical staff on the C&Q business process and associated practices.
- Building of technical data in the Engineering Data Management System.
- Oversee the transfer of C&Q documentation into the site library.
- Carry out & support audits as assigned both in-house, corporate and third party.
The C&Q Tech Writer will be expected to work closely with the other members of the Project Engineering Group, Maintenance, and members of the operational teams.
The C&Q Representative may occasionally be required to travel off site, either within Ireland or abroad for short durations to attend meetings, visit vendors facilities or to receive training.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org