[Entry level] minimum of 6 months of relevant experience
Customer Care Expert, web development
- Build strong relationships with users, discover needs, and help guide them through their user journey.
- Manage email and phone call channels as primary contact for users.
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals, and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users.
- Provide first-level technical support, service restoration, the fulfillment of service request, advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
[Experienced] 1-2 years of relevant experience
Market Development Representative, SaaS
- Talking and Listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone managing outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers on what the company has to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
- Drive brand and product awareness in the German market through regular email and call campaigns.
- Act as the pivot role to bridge customer and Ads Integrity Team to handle daily queries and questions.
- Collect customer voices, address their issues and concerns, and support them to achieve business success via our platform.
- Provide inputs for Problem management by leveraging the best effort method for issue resolution through cross-functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews, and escalation handling.
- Manage a team of technical executives in service desk operations. Main objective of the role will be to supervise the day-to-day delivery and performance of the team.
- The role will also require the individual to motivate, mentor, coach, and groom the team.
- Located in Dublin, Ireland, or Berlin/ Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Native-level fluency in German and English as a working language.
- Full-time work availability: 40 hours a week.
- Flexibility to work on shifts to business demand.
- Full-time and permanent contract.
- Negotiable salary.
- Work from Home option provided (except Dusseldorf and Content Analyst in Dublin).
- Internal career opportunities.
- Paid training provided.
If any of these catches your attention, get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential consultation. Under the partnership, I can provide the best insight and assistance in the recruitment process.