Candidate Evaluation Coordinator
Centralised Recruitment Team
Hybrid / Limerick Office
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, are seeking to appoint a Candidate Evaluation Coordinator to join our existing Centralised Recruitment Team.
The Candidate Evaluation Coordinator will be required to work in a team environment and be involved in the recruitment of staff for temporary placements.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following:
• Working under the direction of the Team Lead matching candidates to client requirements.
• Review and evaluate incoming job applications in accordance with predetermined criteria and qualifications.
• Utilize our applicant tracking system to effectively manage and track application statuses.
• Screen applications for accuracy and completeness, ensuring all required documents and information are provided.
• Assess candidate qualifications, experience, and alignment with position requirements.
• Categorise applications into accepted or rejected based on experience.
• Identify and flag applications that demonstrate potential for further consideration by recruiters.
• Schedule and conduct interviews when required.
• Collaborate closely with recruiters to share valuable insights and findings from application screening.
• Maintain accurate records of screened applications, ensuring data integrity and confidentiality.
• Provide timely feedback to candidates regarding their application status, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
• Assist with other administrative tasks related to the recruitment process as needed.
• Perform other duties as directed by Recruitment Lead
• Previous clerical and/or administrative experience is desirable.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to effectively evaluate and assess application materials.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organisational skills, demonstrated through the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Suite.
• High level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
• This role will involve hybrid working so the potential candidate must be based near our Dundalk office.
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, is a leading provider of high quality and innovative recruitment, care, and support services, with over 20 years’ experience across a number of sector specialities
With over 140 employees in 8 offices across Ireland and the United Kingdom in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Belfast, London, and Bradford, we provide a local and personal service with a national and international reach. With ambitious strategic growth plans to further grow within the UK and expand into the US market, it is a very exciting time to join Servisource.
We are committed to providing a positive employee experience where everyone can gain access to meaningful and challenging work with opportunities for growth and career progression. As part of the Cpl Group, we recently listed as the 4th Best Place To Work in the large category in Ireland, we are recognised as one of the Best Places To Work for Women, and we are also listed 31st in the Best Workplaces Europe 2022 (Best Large Workplaces Category) of 3,000 eligible organisations across 4 categories. Cpl also have attained a Gold Award by Investors in Diversity for our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
What we offer:
· Competitive Financial and Benefits package
· Flexibility and Smart Working Practices
· Health & Wellbeing initiatives
· Career Development Progression opportunities
· Further Learning & Development opportunities
· Vibrant Sports & Social club
Our Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
· Customer focused
· Effective communication
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated cv to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2309-522074 in the subject bar.