CPL Healthcare is now accepting applications from experienced Social Care professionals for our established client in Cork City. Our client provides emergency accommodation for women and children who are homeless, in a recently re developed and improved setting.
Our client provides emergency accommodation to women and families who are experiencing homelessness. The Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a service aimed at providing a welcoming, compassionate, and professional service to the women and children.
The successful candidate:
- Will manage the staff team and the day to day running of the emergency accommodation.
- Will build positive and trusting relationships with the service users with the aim of empowering them to live happy and self sufficient lives.
- Will have to be capable of making difficult informed decisions with complex situations
- Will ensure a safe and caring environment is provided to the service users at all times.
- Will have a qualification in Social Care or relevant area.
- Will have prior experience managing a team and a residential setting.
- Will have a professional and caring approach to working with vulnerable women, children and families.
For more information on this role, please contact Annmarie by
email [email protected]
or phone +353 91 507 532 / 087 601 8023