- Understand change purpose and establish clarity on stakeholder expectations and alignment with overall project scope.
- Gather divisional requirements and develop solutions which meet the change purpose and define the deliverables of the Change Project/Work-stream.
- Follow a logical delivery structure which encompasses all change deliverables and establishes a coherent scope and delivery approach.
- Execute a Change Plan comprising the change & transitioning of deliverables into operational use, ensuring delivery of overall project purpose and supporting achievement of targeted improvement/benefits.
- Manage the Project/Work-stream in accordance with approved plan & budget and standard PMO methodology.
- Lead, mentor, motivate and support a high performing team typically comprising work-stream managers, vendors and subject matter experts.
- Manage Team and Stakeholders to optimise performance against approved Plan.
- Mange the transitioning and embedding of deliverables into operational use in collaboration with Operational management.
- In collaboration with the Sponsor/Project Manager, the Change Project Manager will be a leading advocate of the purpose of the Project, the change to be delivered and act as the primary lead in communications.
- At least 10 years experience in a Senior Project Manager and Change Manager position.
- Ability to lead medium to high complex change projects encompassing responsibility for change transitioning, adoption and use of new work-practices, processes, structures, policies and technologies.
- Experienced working in a highly regulated environment.
- Understanding of different Project Management methodologies - Project Management certification preferred (PMP, PRINCE2).
- Knowledge of Document management systems or large scale system implementations is preferred.
- Good communication and relationship building skills across project team, key partners and senior stakeholders.
- Comfortable with delivering Awareness sessions and / or training in either remote or classroom setting to all audiences.
- Organised and efficient in tracking, closing and reporting on tasks against a plan.
- Proficient in MS applications.
- Ability and willingness to constructively challenge and successfully manage resistance to change.
- Strong Influencing and leadership skills
- Experienced working in a matrix environment.
Please contact Janet at Cpl for more information firstname.lastname@example.org