In the role Civil 3D Technician you will support the Engineers in the production of full working models and drawings using Civil 3d Civil software within the Civil Department. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on one’s own initiative to co-ordinate models with internal and external design team members including Architects and Building services. You will be involved in an interesting mix of projects ranging from energy/wind farm, residential, commercial and pharmaceutical.
The skills/attributes required:
• Minimum of 5 years experience
• Proficient in the use of Autodesk Civil 3D software and other modelling software to produce 3D designs. The role will also involve using AutoCAD for certain types of drawing.
• Other modelling software experience would be a distinct advantage e.g. Infraworks, Revit, QGIS/ArcGIS, etc.
• Irish/UK experience a distinct advantage
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Have good understanding of client needs and effective time-management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding the need for increased input in times of pending deadlines
• Be a good team player.