About the role/team:
This is a Permanent role. Claims Advisors are responsible for the day to day processing of all claims reported for Risk Management and Client Corporate Practice clients. They provide support to a team of defined claims executives and making a contribution towards the overall effectiveness of the claims team. Claims Advisors report into a Team Manager and will be part of a team of 8 – 11 people.
- Achieve quick and fair settlement of all claims using all possible means to protect the client
- Provide the best possible service and advice to clients, in accordance with Company’s procedures
- Provide Insurers with all documentation/information necessary to the settlement of claims
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business and objectives
- Arrange up to date claims experience for renewal and claims meetings with clients, and attend meetings as appropriate
- Keep Account Director/Executive/Team Leader advised of all large and/or contentious claims and any problems
- Attain and develop and industry knowledge and skills required to deliver and enhance client service
- Develop an understanding of the legal issues and processes involved in handling clients claims
- Acquire knowledge of preparing claims reports, workflow statistics and management information as directed
- Supports, assists and provides guidance on moderately complex job functions to less experienced colleagues as needed to develop department resources.
- Hold full CIP qualifications
- 2+ years Claims insurance experience
- EL/PL experience is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain clear lines of communication with various internal and external stakeholders
- Accuracy with good attention to detail and ability to check work of self and others
- Flexible and team player – develops close partnerships with onshore and offshore colleague
- Ability to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and analysis and suggest ways of improvement
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
Alternatively you can call me on 01 947 6253 to discuss.