Clerical Officer Grade III required with for Public Service institution in Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
- This is a temporary position on a rolling week-to-week basis
- Mon-Fri / 35 hours per week / 9am-5pm
- Immediate start
- General clerical work e.g. filing, photocopying, answering/making telephone calls, dealing with queries and emails.
- Supporting colleagues and line-managers.
- Maintaining confidential and high-quality records in a thorough and organised manner.
- Processing client/patient information at the highest level of discretion.
- The successful candidate must have excellent computer and General Office Administration skills, be able to file, have excellent phone manner, and fluent English.
- 6 Months+ administration or clerical experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Packages including excel and efficient in data entry.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply or for more information please contact [email protected]