My client are looking to hire immediately available administrators to join their busy team. These roles are located in Dublin and are all offered on a rolling temporary contract.
- Provide a full secretarial service to the allocated Department. This will include typing, filing, chart preparation/tracking and all other administrative duties assigned.
- Maintain an effective administrative/secretarial system
- Working with spreadsheets, databases, email
- Answer queries and provide a reception/ telephone service
- Manage data - including: maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data
- Maintain accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems and records
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary
- Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, patients, members of the public etc.
- Action all communications in a timely manner
- Identify potential problems / inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with line manager as appropriate
- At least one years admin experience
- Confident in IT systems and MS Packages (Word, Excel , Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in working in a fast paced environment
- Great team player
For more information please contact Ingrid on 015005922/[email protected]