Our client, a Non-Profit Organisation located in Cork, has an immediate need for a Clerical Officer (Grade III) for a 2 month temporary post in Carrigaline.
- Temporary contract – 2 months
- 37 hours/week
- Pay rate: €12.74/hour
- Immediate availability
- Start date: Monday, 21st June
- At least 1 year of administration experience working in a busy and demanding environment
- Previous experience providing administration support in a healthcare setting a plus but not essential
- Very good proficiency with Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a demanding environment, supporting clinics whilst also providing excellent customer service with a calm, empathetic and helpful approach.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If interested in this position, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie with your updated CV.