You will be given full training and will work as part of a team ensuring the smoothing scheduling, running and administration within a busy clinic setting.
Duties will include:
- First point of contact for calls & visitors
- High level of scheduling , appointments, arranging consultations and key meetings.
- Collating material and documents for Patients information packs
- Typing documents, letters and some dicta typing is required
- Processing invoices and payments
- Updating patient information on internal systems
- Managing diaries and attending assisting with any other duties as delegated.
The ideal candidate
- You will be a highly customer focused individual who takes a professional approach to their work.
- Very organised and can demonstrate the ability to schedule and manage diaries and appointments accurately
- 2 years + experience within a GP, Surgery or Medical setting is highly desirable.
- Solid MS office skills with good typing speeds and ability to dicta-type.
Salary 30K .
For immediate consider apply via this job or contact Vanessa on 01 6146171