Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications for the role of Clinical Nurse Manager 1 – Medical Assessment unit for busy Cork city Hospital.
The successful applicant will be required to take responsibility for the nursing care of allocated patients on their shift and to always enhance and maintain the highest standards in patient care. You will be required to contribute to the effective use of all hospital resources at your disposal and you will be required to maximise staff development in a learning environment. This will include support, motivation and guidance for all employees within your remit.
To be considered for the role, candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years post registration experience of which 2 must be in accident and emergency or acute medical environment.
- Nurse management experience would be a distinct advantage.
- A management qualification is preferred.
- Post Grad in Emergency Nursing is desirable.
- Preceptorship/teaching and assessing of students and junior staff is also essential.
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- Accident and Emergency course is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and clinical skills.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
For further details, please contact Catherine Hoban on:
T: +353 21 4626138