Clinical Project Lead
UK - Remote
Competitive salary plus benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Clinical Project Lead has arisen within a global pharmaceutical with areas of focus in Oncology, Immunology, Neurology and Ophthalmology. Due to a recent merge, the company are implementing a new clinical operations structure. With employees working globally in over 70 countries, they are recruiting for several roles across Europe.
The purpose of this role will be ensuring the success of the clinical site management deliverables in compliance with SOPs and regulations whilst being responsible for managing CRAs.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing and overseeing day-to-day activities.
- Supervising and acting as the primary point of contact for CRAs.
- Reviewing Site Feasibility Questionnaires.
- Conducting risk assessments, mitigation plans and root cause analysis and address these issues to senior team members.
- Developing monitoring tools for trials, driving implementation and ensuring consistency.
- Delivering training and information to CRAs.
- Assisting in the review of study specific eCRFs, completion guidelines, etc.
- Preparing for audits and inspections including completion of TMFs.
- Maintaining knowledge of ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements.
Candidate requirements include:
- Experience in clinical research including a background in monitoring.
- Experience in multiple therapeutic areas. Desirably within Oncology, Immunology, Neurology or Ophthalmology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Selina.email@example.com