Role: Clinical Territory Manager
Location: East London
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join as part of their sales team becoming a Clinical Territory Manager for the North West. Representing their Adult Nutrition brands across the portfolio in both primary and secondary care. The client has been experiencing double digit growth year on year so the ideal candidate will be joining a high performing team.
If you have healthcare or pharma sales experience I want to hear from you.
Requirements of the role:
· Proven performance in sales function in healthcare or Pharma
· Experience navigating the NHS and ability to adapt as it evolves
· Increase awareness and increase of use of products in target accounts and with KOL’s
· Develop Account Business plans in line with the overall brand strategy
· Establish new strong stakeholder relationships to maximise sales growth
· Promote the relevant product to HCP’s within the relevant therapy area
Know of someone who would be a great fit? We run a referral scheme, offering £250 in vouchers for any candidates who are successfully placed (after probationary period completion).
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your up-to-date CV to Josh Atherton via email at [email protected]
Edit External Job Description