Communications Manager (In-house role)
• Top 20 pharmaceutical company
• Global presence
• Well-established with a focus on both human and animal health
Will work in partnership with the Communications Lead and Head of Communications to deliver all product and therapy area communications across the UK business, which will also include some pre-launch activities.
As their Communications Manager, you’ll be viewed as the subject matter lead and will:
• Manage all media relations, as well as any internal & external communication campaigns and programmes.
• Support issues and crisis management activities.
• Deliver content for digital and social media activities.
• Create & execute disease awareness plans.
• Liaise with patient organisations and external agencies where appropriate.
As a priority, applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate a track record of experience within healthcare communications/PR, from either an in-house or agency environment within the Life Sciences industry.
Essential requirements also include:
• Strong media relations, issues & crisis management experience.
• Experience of creating and delivering content for digital and social media channels.
• The ability to work cross-functionally and tailor communications for different audiences and stakeholders.
• Experience of managing communications on a UK level, with a solid understanding of relevant codes and guidelines for the UK and Ireland.
To apply for this role or for further information, please email email@example.com, ideally also including an updated version of your CV.
If you also know of someone within your network who may be interested in this role, please do feel free to share these details as we operate a bonus referral scheme should we successfully place someone that you recommend to us (please enquire for further information around this if relevant).